What kind of man do you want to be?
Many men feel stuck right now, unsure of what it means to be a man and how to feel good about it. We often get conflicting messages from our parents, our partners, and the broader culture about manhood and masculinity. Many people equate masculinity with toxic masculinity. If you’re struggling to figure out how to be a strong, confident man that is also kind and loving, then this is the group for you.
In my men’s group, you will:
- Forge strong connections and close bonds with other men.
- Meet many of your emotional needs through male friendships.
- Enrich your romantic relationship with energy and amazing chemistry.
- Embrace your masculinity and sexuality and still be kind and ethical.
- Learn to lead in your romantic relationship, family, friendships, and workplace.
- Restore and replenish your energy.
- Work with other men on your big goals.
There is tremendous power in a group format. The men in the group are all there to improve themselves and their relationships. Each person in the group has unique things to offer and teach the other group members.
Join the upcoming men’s group
We will meet on 6 Saturdays for 3 hours.
Dates: November 13th and 20th
December 4th, 11th, and 18th
Please call or fill out the contact form to sign up.